Terms & Conditions
We’re Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd. (company number 11471312), a company registered in England and Wales.
This website is operated by Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd. Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. To shop with us, you need to:
be at least 16 years old;
• have a credit or debit card that we accept (see bottom of page for details of current payment providers); and
• be authorised to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
2. When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
We then carry out a standard pre-authorisation check to make sure there’s enough money on the card.
We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
You may be able to cancel or change your order within a short period of ordering – timings depend on your chosen delivery method (and will be set out in the acknowledgement email). If you need to change/amend your order, you need to contact us by email or phone as soon as possible, (maximum 2 hours after placing the order), and discuss the changes that need to be made.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there’s something dodgy going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
3. If we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will tell you ASAP and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it. If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full. Prices include VAT (where applicable). Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged (see below). Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
4. Before you finalise your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time and dates depending on the delivery address. Delays may occur, but we will keep you updated as much as we can and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress.
5. You have 14 days to begin a return process of an item from when it’s delivered (we strongly recommend that you get proof of postage). Our policy lasts 14 days and is only applicable to items that have arrived damaged. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer to start a refund or exchange process.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet;
first check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
6. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
7. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
8. If you’re the lucky recipient of our Gift Voucher or a Gift Card, keep it safe and make sure to provide correct personal and contact details when purchasing/activating it. If you get it wrong and the Gift Voucher is emailed to someone else who uses it, there’s not much we can do.
10. You must not misuse or tamper with our websites, apps or other services (“Websites”) (e.g. hack, introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or carry out denial of service attacks etc) or otherwise mess with our tech or functionality or steal our or our customers’ data. Doing any of these things may be a criminal offence, but they also get in the way of us giving our customers the best service, so we take them really seriously. We will report any such breach or activity (and all information about the people carrying it out) to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We recommend you use virus protection software when using any website, including ours. Although we have a dedicated team who work hard to stop people messing with our Website, we can’t guarantee that it will always be secure from bugs, viruses or trouble-makers. Oh, and you’re not allowed to use automated systems or software to extract data from our Website.
11. Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights in its Website and its content. These rights are protected around the world. All such rights are reserved. You’re allowed to store, print and display our Website content only for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes unless you have our express permission. You’re also not allowed to use the Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd. logo or any Ultimate Bella Rosa Ltd. brand or trade mark (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our express permission.
12. You are permitted to link to our website in a way that is not-commercial, is fair and legal, and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation. Our Website must not be framed on any other site without our permission.
13. If you have complaints, questions or queries, contact us.
14. We have the right to amend, remove or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our Ts&Cs) at any time. These terms and our dealings with you are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.